Thursday, June 02, 2011

Terrified!!!

So on this whim of an idea yesterday I decided that if I didn't make a hair apointment to chop my hair off that I would chicken out and not do it! Sooo.....I called, well I should have known that it may not be a good idea when they told me my lady wasn't going to be working after 4pm...but stupidly I went ahead and scheduled one with a different lady...

FIRST OF ALL...who the heck cuts almost 7 inches off with a NEW lady!!! What was I thinking it could have gone sooo terribly wrong!!! She washed it first and, ya know I think they do this so your relaxed and not awake enough to tell them they did a horrible job!!! haha but anywase, so she starts cutting it off and I soon realize that she has made it about 2 inches shorter than I wanted it..which is crazy because I even showed her a picture and we discusses...exact words " So you want it to be a little above the shoulder" YES that's exactly what I wanted!!!!
  hmmmmmmmm.........well not exactly the length I wanted but it's too LATE now! So then she cuts it all one length (the picture clearly had layers) and I start BAWLING like a baby!! I looked like a twelve year old with a bad chili bowl hair cut... I've never had the guts to say anything to my hair stylists in the past because well they just were never this bad I guess....But after I calmed myself down I told her what I thought I looked like and showed her the picture again...She said " Oh...gosh....I can fix this" Then she resorts to layering the crap out of my hair so that I don't look like a 12 year old boy with a chili bowl hair cut from the 90s.

FINALLY...she's done and she spins me around with a very nervous look on her face and says " I think your gonna like this...it's much more mature looking." I looked...AND I did finally like it! It was exactly the cut I wanted (minus being a little shorter thatn what I wanted)! Great cut...had some drama but hey it was memorable!!!

HAHA Funny story...thought that I should share!!! She was actually very nice and wasn't going to let me leave her chair until it was what I wanted it to be! Good conversation and great hair wash! I'd go back lol!

Here's the pictures...sorry they are the same as FB but I haven't had time to take better ones.



I like to call it a mommy look...it's mommy easy (meaning I don't have a lot of time usually to fix it and this took about 10 min all together) and my son can't yank it out of my head anymore which is a HUGE bonus!!!

Anywase, hope you guys have a great day! We are getting the rest of our family pics today so I'll upload them soon!!!

Love,
Brittnee


No comments:

Post a Comment