Friday, June 10, 2011

Connor's Growing Up!!!

Soo updates on Connor and things you should know:

  • He crawls like a little champion! He's a little speed demon! He loves chasing daddy around the house..you have to watch him though because when daddy goes to water the yard I'll follow him right out the door if you let me try!!! (which I wont because theres a step there and I'm scared he'll bust his face)
  • He's a growing machine. He eats, and eats, and eats!!! All this kid does is lick his chops like he's hungry...and yet he's still soooo scrawny!!! His grams fed him string cheese and banana slices the other day, so he can pretty much eat anything now, thanks to those little teeth that keep popping up in his mouth..... 
  • He has teeth!!! (had to do this one next since I led into in in number 2). He has two bottom teeth but I think he's getting another one in currently!!!
  • He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES bath time or swim time! His grams takes him swimming somtimes, and he loves swimming at his grandma n papas house in Dallas too!!! They both have little floats for him to play in, and in the bath he has his rubber duckies which he loves!!!
  • He still loves the outdoors, and gets cranky if he's kept inside...which is quite a bit now because it's soo dang hot here in Texas!
  • He STARTED DAY CARE!!! :( this one makes me excited but also very sad! He goes to my sisters daycare (Shes the assistant director) so I know he's being well taken care off...and he enjoys being there, so they all say! But I miss my little boy...
  • He can now pull himself up on things!!! This little boy started out preemie..so he was so far behind for so many months but our little fighter has stuck himself right with the gang (and somewhat ahead)! We are soo excited, we are going to baby proof the house because his daddy thinks it's only a matter of time before he starts walking!!! (which is soo scary to me...in 3 months he'll turn 1 years old, and now he's close to walking...my little boo is growing up sooo fast, I just need him to slow down a little bit)!!!
Sooo there's a few updates on our little boo, and what he enjoys doing, and how he's growing up!

Here are some pictures of the things he can do now!!!

Look Guys I can pull myself up and reach things I'm not supposed to get!!!


Look at me, I can play with big toys now :)

"And I can stand up"


I hope ya'll enjoy them!!

Love,
Scott and Brittnee





No comments:

Post a Comment