Thursday, June 16, 2011

So last night I made chicken parmesan for dinner and I gotta tell ya it was delicious!!! I have finally got cooking chicken down to a perfection! I have always been too scared (thinking it wasn't done enough so I over cood it and then it's tough). However...not anymore because I've got it down! The last couple weeks I've been in a baking and cooking mood. I cooked over 2 dozen cookies last week so the hubs would have something to take to work, and made meals at least 3 times during the week... (we're only home for dinner and that's pretty good for us since we're a cereal and sandwhich kinda household a lot of the time)

Here's my parmesan...ooohhh provolone cheese sooooo good!!!



I'm thinking about adding a recipe portion to the blog...I'm not the most amazing cook, however I have lot's of yummy recipes that I'd like to start attempting so I thought..hey why not blog about my fascination right???

So here's to attempting to cook actual dinners more often and then sharing it with all of you guys!!!


On a different note..a couple days ago I put Connor in his bed to lay down for a nap and imagine my suprise to walk in to check on him and find him standing up hovering over his crib bar....it scared the CRAP out of me! I freaked out...I mean seriously freaked out. I knew he was beginning to pull himself up but I guess I didnt think he could do it in his crib....so needless to say his crib has been lowered so that we don't take the chance of him trying to play superman and flying over his crib!
   All these little things are making me realize how big he's getting!!! In two days he'll oficially be 9 months old...which means he'll turn 1 in 3 months!!! (Also means I'll turn 25 in three months...scary that's halfway to 50) So any good ideas on what to do for a 1 year olds birthday party??? It's in September so it will still be pretty hot but I dont want to do anything like chucky cheese (too many kids and a bit expensive)...so I was thinking possibly like a bbq type thing..but I need a cute theme! I'm considering a super hero part...all the kiddos and adults can come in there super hero costumes...how cute would that be...maybe even get like a Hulk cake made (that's daddy's favorite). Ahhhh I'm sooo pumped...but not totally decided on it (I haven't even mentioned it to my hubby yet) so any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!


Anywase, thanks for listening!

Love,
Scott and Brittnee

No comments:

Post a Comment