Sunday, June 05, 2011

Our Weekend

Well, our weekend got off to a slow start...we attempted to have a garage sale Saturday...key word there is attempted!!! We had about a total of 4 people come by and buy..we got lucky however because the few people we did have they bought large amounts of things or some of our larger items so we profited pretty good! Today we decided to put it back up but we did it the lazy way...
   Haha, we are sitting in the house with our big front window open and our front door open so we can monitor from the air conditioning! This worked out really well especially with Connor! It's too hot for his little self!!!

We also got our house cleaned! And by cleaned I mean dusted, vacummed, swept, mopped!!! And laundry is getting done tonight!!! That's pretty exciting!!! Nothing ever get's done around here...Especially now that I work full time. I feel like I come home make dinner, hand out with Connor and Scott then the baby goes to bed and we do about n hr later! Yup...that's my life! Sad and boring I know...but I love it!

We got some videos for ya'll!!!! Here ya go!

Connor Crawling...Kiddo get's around FAST now!


Connor Getting Stuck in his Walker....while makin a dirty diaper :)



That's all for now!

Love,
Scott and Brittnee

No comments:

Post a Comment