Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just a little bit of bragging...

So... I know that every mommy in the world thinks their child is the most amazing in the world and the cutest in the universe, and I've said it a billion times before that Connor is exactly that! But SERIOUSLY!!! He is sooooo CUTE! We've talked about his dancing skills before but I need to brag about how wonderful he is for just a moment! So last night I was catching up on the Voice recordings and everytime someone sang he shook his little hinny like it was going out of style! Seriously the most adorable thing EVER! I just love watching him and laughing with him! Everyday he's doing something new that Scott and I get to enjoy with him! Currently it's twirling himself around in circles and bear crawling all over the house! He's also started talking a lot clearer! When you give him something he says thank you and it melts my heart! I <3 him more than I could ever imagine! Anywase I'm done bragging...well for now at least lol! Have a blessed week! Love, The Yorks

No comments:

Post a Comment