Saturday, August 27, 2011

Our Saturday

I woke up to Connor crying and being just a little bit cranky, and thought to myself "ohhhh gosh, it's gonna be that kind of day,' well......luckily it turned it's course! Connor had some eggs with ketchup for breakfast, which he didn't really eat a whole lot off, which is crazy because he usually LOVES eggs!

Then we moved on to our regular weekend lazy time, Connor played in the living room with his daddy and toys, and then we snuggled a little bit (mommy is apparantly only good for snuggling, although he did play some today with me!)..
   Then Connor had a snack, which was crackers and goldfish!

He didn't want his picture taken at that moment :)

Then....the smile came that melts my heart <3

Not sure what this face is....

After his snack he got to play naked for a little while and let his booty air out...this kid HATES his diapers!!! He is a huge fan of naked time!!! Then he got a bath because he was SERIOUSLY dirty, I'm talking his feet were black from daycare!!!

THEN....we got ready to go bowling!!! Scott's been dying to go for like umm...a year haha! I am not a huge fan of bowling, but it seemed like a good idea so we all showered and got ready to go!!!

When we got there I, Brittnee, started kicken butt!!! hehe....although Scott did catch up eventually...but you should have seen the look on his face when the first ball I threw was a strike..."can I say...priceless!!!" lol love it! Here's a few pictures of our fun day!







We had so much fun!!! (well Scott had fun bowling...and I had fun taking picutres with my awesome new birthday present!!!)

Hope you guys enjoyed! Love ya'll :)

 Scott and Brittnee



No comments:

Post a Comment